Welcome

Welcome to our website!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

2nd Team Meeting a success

The second team meeting that was held on Saturday 25th of September was a success. All team members were present and contributed. We have narrowed our research in further and have plans to begin to shoot the movie. On Tuesday during the manditory team meeting we will be outlining the plans for the movie and make final preperations to shoot it. Everyone has done their part on researching and we are working together great. We're excited to put everything in the movie.

1 comment:

  1. I am just posting my report for our 2nd Team Meeting as a comment. I started to research a little more and by our meeting on Tuesday should have more narrowed down facts about the things we discussed. I realized at this last meeting that I had really only looked at facts about Immigration, when I should have been looking for "truthiness" on Fox news and then going to look up the TRUE facts. But I will do that and bring what I find about 1) Arizona Immigration Law, 2) Immigration/Violence, 3) Other stuff. Thanks guys! See ya Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete